New South Wales pool fencing regulations are now in effect. This means that if you are buying, selling or renting out a property with a pool, you will need to satisfy local council requirements regarding fence safety.
Our Professional Services
Sydney and NSW Swimming Pool Safety Inspections comprises a dedicated team of professional, skilled licensed and insured building tradesmen and knowledgable pool safety consultants with many years of experience in building, private certification, pre-purchase property inspection, commercial / residential pool building and pool leak detection and repair.
Our swimming pool inspection and safety assessment service areas cover Sydney metro areas, outer Sydney areas and selected regional areas of NSW including Newcastle, Central Coast, The Hunter and Wollongong and the South Coast.
In addition we make it easy for Body Corporate and Property Management companies to comply with swimming pool safety inspections/asssessments with multiple bookings and automated renewal procedures.
Rest assured that when NSW Swimming Pool Safety Inspections inspect your swimming pool/spa fence you will receive the right advice and prompt, professional, reliable service.
Reasons for Failing a Pool Safety Inspection
The 7 most common issues that result in a pool failing a safety inspection:
- Non compliant gate latches and/or hinges
- Distances between vertical member are greater than 100mm
- Distances below bottom railings are greater than 100mm
- Climbable objects abutting the pool enclosure (trees, air conditioning units)
- Fence height is below 1200mm
- Climbable fence rails on neighbouring fence line
- No current pool resuscitation sign secured in a visible location
Swimming Pool Safety Compliance Inspection & Assessment (Residential) – $350
- An onsite Swimming Pool Compliance Assessment for fence compliance can be carried out by one of our licenced builders on your swimming pool and fencing. Our licenced swimming pool builders and tradesmen can then advise on what issues need to be rectified so you can register your pool with the relevant council authority and receive official pool certification approval.
- If non compliant you will be provided with a list of issues to fix. If there are no issues identified you will be issued with a safety report stating that your barrier meets the requirements of the NSW Pool Safety Regulations.
- You can then register your pool with full confidence that your pool safety barrier complies with the new NSW Government pool safety standards.
Swimming Pool Pre-Purchase Inspection – $450
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Service is available for any client who requires peace of mind when purchasing a property. This includes a site inspection of the pool & equipment and a detailed written report on the specific pool & equipment condition will be provided. ie structural damage and or leaks to pool shell or plumbing.
- NSW Swimming Pool Safety Inspections can liase directly with the real estate agent or vendor on behalf of the client.
Interested in Working with NSW Swimming Pool Safety Inspections?
If you are a licenced NSW builder, Private Certifier or Swimming pool consultant who has completed the APSIC NSW Swimming Pool Safety Compliance Course and would like to work with us in providing our quality service in Sydney please get in touch.
Book Now!Please use the form below to enquire about a pool inspection. Once you have submitted the form, one of our friendly staff will contact you either via email or phone to discuss your inspection..